Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey everyone! This is my first official blog that I intend to follow through with daily.  Just to prepare you, I'll be doing quite a few things.

1) I will post a quote daily under the heading titled "A Quote to Inspire."

2) I will post two vocabulary words under the heading "Words of the Day"

3) I will post daily stories, based on my experiences or from my daily life.  Those pieces will be under the heading "A Slice of Life."

 4) I will also post things I've learned from writing books that I found interesting under the heading "Writer's Corner."

5) I will post as many as 1-4 links to writing resources under the heading "Useful Links for Writers."

6) On Fridays I will post a longer piece I have been working on under the heading "Short Story."

7) On Saturdays, I will post a reflection piece on how I'm feeling about my writing, take any requests for a new short story and host a poll Sunday for others to decide on what I will write for a longer piece to be posted that Friday.

And that's it! You can share your thoughts, questions or concerns by contacting me via email at: noboundariesblog2012@gmail.com.

Hope you enjoy!

~ Marlena ~

No comments:

Post a Comment